There are certain factors in your home that could be affecting your health and vitality levels.
The first is Geopathic Stress:
There are different views on how this is caused. One is that it’s where the earth’s natural
magnetic field has become distorted or disturbed, because of naturally occurring physical features in the earth, such as underground streams, or because of changes introduced by man, i.e. laying pipes, mining, or underground tunnels. Another theory is that it is linked with negative leylines.
If we spend long time periods in geopathically stressed areas i.e. if our bed lies in one, or our office desk for example, the magnetic organising and information-handling system that exists within us becomes disturbed and our homeostatic (rebalancing) mechanism becomes disturbed and begin to fail. This can lead to very real physiological problems including changes in the magnetic polarity of cell membranes. This in turn can alter the spin oscillation and proton resonance of protein molecules, faulty hydrogen bonding, disturbances of the mesenchym
e base regulation, and disturbances in hormone balance.
Whatever causes it, scientific research has shown links with vitality levels and a direct influence on serious illnesses, especially if a line is affecting your bed. In it’s milder forms it can be a contributing factor to such discomforts as:
• poor sleep
• nagging illnesses such as colds and flu
• lethargy and tiredness.
If the lines are stronger, it can also contribute to much more serious medical problems and illnesses, such as ME, cancer, MS and depression.
The good news is that these Geopathic Stress (or GS) lines can be detected and removed, using a process called ‘Earth Acupuncture’ which is the first step in a House Health check.
The second factor that can contribute to poor health and sleep is the Electromagnetic Frequency (EMF) levels affecting your bed specifically. Electrical wiring and appliances near the bed, like bedside lights, phones or alarm clocks, can give off high levels of EMF, which again has been proven to affect the body’s immune system. Women and children seem to be more susceptible to this.
An electromagnetic frequency risk analysis will be completed with a professional field meter to check that you are sleeping in a safe place and if it is found that the levels are above the recommended safe limit, advice given on protecting you and your family.
If you live near an electricity sub-station or pylon, it’s also worth checking the levels of EMF are safe for you.
Geopathic stress is difficult to treat; particularly as it can get 'locked into' the person's body. Moving house is not normally the best solution, not least because the next house can be just as bad or even worse! We recommend protective devices to our clients including copper protective cells, Q links, Raditechs amongst others.
Nutriscene developed a herbal combination that possible works by enhancing the body's protective mechanism against such stress. We assume that the more stressed an individual is from other aspects of their life, or other illnesses, the more predisposed to Geopathic stress they might be. GEO32 (v) (60) strongly supports the adrenal and pituitary glands. It also helps the pineal gland, the liver and the hypothalamus (these organs are closely linked with homeostasis mentioned above) which Nutriscene believe are linked to being affected by Geopathic stress.
Several months treatment with GEO32 (v) (60) in addition to a protective device is likely to benefit the majority of people with these problems.
There are a number of pointers which may suggest the presence of Geopathic Stress by its effect on both people and buildings.
The following clues may suggest that a person is affected by Geopathic Stress:
1. They have a serious illness such as cancer, M.E., or multiple sclerosis.
2. They have any illness which does not clear up despite good treatment.
3. They have tried a number of different therapies without success.
4. They feel better when away from home. For instance, a condition may clear up or improve when away on holiday only to come back again when they get back home.
5. They became ill shortly after moving house.
6. They live in a house which has never "felt right" or they instinctively dislike it.
7. They wake up feeling un-refreshed or feel worse in the mornings. This is because people are often affected by Geopathic Stress in bed as the body's resistance to it drops to a third of normal during sleep.
There are other pointers which may suggest that a particular house is affected. These are:
1. There may be problems with mould in the house.
2. There is a lot of lichen or moss growing on the roof, walls, or lawn as geopathic stress encourages the growth of these.
3. There may be problems with ants, wasps or bees. (Most animals avoid geopathic stress. Those that avoid it include dogs, cows and horses. Some are attracted to it, these include ants, wasps, bees and, oddly enough, cats).
4. The presence of cracks in walls, driveways, paving stones, kerbstones and roads. These may indicate the presence of a geological fault line.
5. The presence of trees with cancer (i.e. large knobbly growths on the trunk) or trees whose trunks have split into two.
6. Gaps in hedges. These may indicate the position of a line of geopathic stress crossing the hedge.
7. Close neighbours may also be in poor health.
8. The presence nearby of springs and wells.
9. Previous occupants of the house have also been ill
Geopathic stress is more frequent where the water table is high such as around estuaries. It is common near oil fields and areas of seismic or volcanic activity.
GEOPATHIC STRESS SURVEYS AVAILABLE FROM £150.00 Contact Sarah for more information.
What do you get:
I will personally come and do a Geopathic Stress Survey of your property and land (circa 2-3 hours WORTH £300)
I will write a report with my findings for you with solutions on how to improve the house and land (worth £100)
If you wish I can implement the changes necessary for you (dependent on requirements) this will incur and additional cost that can be discussed on enquiry.