Thursday 6 May 2010

WHAT THEY SAY...............

Although I intersperse my fitness instruction with plenty of yoga and frequent massage – they all seem like a starter to a meal – when really what you want is the main.

Sarah – Jayne is the ‘main course’.

Sarah Jayne brings such a wide range of different therapies and energy work to the table, connecting with the individual in a wonderfully holistic way.
I frequently enter with crooked bits, heavy bits, achy bits, ribs that won’t move, grumbly guts, headaches (not all together – well not always).
Sarah – Jayne expertly assesses the situation and sets about pulling, applying pressure, massaging, twiddling (these are not technical terms) rebalancing and calming ALL areas of my body and my mind.
I leave feeling light, free, able to breath and extremely balanced.
Laura Mcdermott Brown (yoga/Pilates and fitness instructor)

When I first sought help from Sarah, I was lethargic, short tempered and wasn’t sleeping. Working long hours in a stressful environment, I was surviving on coffee and eating quick convenience meals or take always when I got home to enable me to finish my work. After my initial consultation, she informed me that my body was showing a wheat and dairy intolerance and that by giving these things up I would feel better. Four months later, I had totally changed my diet, chucked out all of the chicken nuggets and chocolate bars, had lost two stone in weight, had glowing skin and was sleeping through the night. The difference was incredible – each day I felt better than the previous one! Eighteen months down the line, I still avoid wheat and dairy foods, my weight has stabilised – and I am wearing size 10 trousers rather than the size 16s I was in. Result!
 In addition Sarah helped when I had a large family event was coming up and it was getting me down. Deep rooted feelings of insecurity reappeared and I was dreading it. However, with Sarah’s help, we explored my feelings, trying to get to the bottom of some very complex emotional issues. We discovered that some of my feelings were masking other deeper perceptions about myself. She helped me to develop coping strategies to build my self esteem, to see the event in a positive light rather than a negative one (this took a long while!) and to come up with one positive goal that I was to work towards during the event. She also helped me to see that having so much negative energy was draining on me and she helped me to re-channel it to make it more positive. When the event came, whilst the immediate build up was stressful, I was much calmer than I had anticipated, and when I felt the calmness slipping away I was able to put into practise some of the techniques she had taught me so I could rebalance myself. An enormous difference on what the situation could have been!
 K-A Harvey - Deanshanger

I had been suffering from back trouble on and off for thirty years or so. My right foot turned out, one leg was significantly longer than the other and one shoulder was lower than the other. I had limited rotation in my right; the Doctor prescribed anti-inflammatory drugs that I took, and it still hurt like mad.
Sarah was recommended to me by one of the Gym Instructors. Even after my first visit there was a dramatic progress in my right foot, which no longer turned out so far; after the second visit the pain in my arm somehow disappeared after two more visits, and bits of me that haven’t moved properly for years are working more or less as they should do.
If I had to tell you exactly what Sarah does – I couldn’t explain it; all I know is that it works. If you asked me if she hurt me – I would say that she finds bits of me that already hurt and afterwards they don’t hurt as badly. If you were to ask me if I recommended her – I would reply “absolutely”. John P MK


The first treatment I had from Sarah was for terrible back pain. On the day I arrived for my treatment, I was hobbling around and finding it extremely uncomfortable to drive. The Amatsu therapy that Sarah gave me relaxed my muscles, banished the pain and enabled me to move around freely again. I am also certain that during the session I received the benefit of the skills and knowledge that Sarah has acquired from the other healing disciplines that she has studied. Sarah's intuitive and holistic approach to healing make her a flexible and effective healing practitioner and I would recommend her to anyone.
Dr Estelle Gillingham, Director, Soul Star Photography


Hi Sarah,
I wanted to thank you for the great service you have given me. You have given me so much more than I anticipated. When I came to see you the first time I remember dragging John along to ensure I do not get caught up in any weird stuff.  We were both in for a surprise. On your very first diagnosis you suggested I get checked out for PCOS by my GP and we dismissed it. It was only after a very sad wake up call that we took your advice and went to the GP, and of course you were right. With all your advice and direction – we have managed to calm my IBS symptoms to almost none, headaches are few and far between and I have managed to have the best present of all!!! Following all your advice has gotten my body ready to conceive the child we longed for so badly. Words could never thank you for this precious gift; but know that we always consider you our star and miracle worker! You have also had so much influence on how to be positive in life and that has been truly blessed experience and we do try and remember this on a daily basis.
All our love
John and Cindy – Milton Keynes


Over 2-3 years I had become aware that my body was reacting badly to the environment and to the food I ate. I suffered from acne Rosacea, mouth ulcers, joint pains, a runny nose and irritable bowel symptoms. I also continually felt tired and listless.
Sarah was recommended to me. Following her advice and after several treatments my symptoms not only eased but eventually disappeared.
I am so pleased to have found Sarah. She has so improved my quality of life and I cannot recommend her and her treatments highly enough.
Anne Mayhead - Bletchley March 2010

When we moved into our new house we knew something wasn't quite right. Our son who was ten at the time refused to even come in the house for 24 hours and once persuaded spent many nights crying himself to sleep. We were all having trouble sleeping and felt quite lethargic. Sarah Jayne came to do a geopathic stress test on the house. It took just over an hour and within a week we had a very comprehensive report which included Sarah Jayne's findings and suggested actions. Once we began carrying out the changes things felt easier in the house. We began to sleep properly and the house felt warm and welcoming, we started to feel more comfortable. Our son was still not happy and so we had someone into do some physcopomping.
This had been recommended by Sarah Jayne too, there was a fair amount of work to be done, but finally our house was a home and the whole family felt safe.
That was a couple of years ago and Sarah Jayne has since trained to carry out physchopomp herself. Recently we were all having terrible nightmares; I asked Sarah Jayne if she could help. Sarah Jayne cleared the house and gave us some information which we were able to use to carry out further healing.
I have always found Sarah Jayne to be an extremely powerful and intuitive healer; she is easy to talk to and always makes me feel safe and protected. Her advice and healing has been invaluable to my family and our journeys. Alex Clark – Milton Keynes

Two years ago a friend recommended I went to see Sarah, as I was having a lot of trouble with my lower back. Sarah has worked wonders enabling me to regain flexibility and mobility as well as advising me on which exercises and supplements were best for me. Needless to say when I fractured my wrist its Sarah who I went to for treatment, to help speed up the healing process and regain the use of my arm. According to the NHS this would take anything up to two years, but with Sarah’s magical touch - six weeks!
Where would I be without her? A very frustrated NHS patient!
Tracey Taylor – Newport Pagnell

No comments:

Post a Comment